Stop paying the high cost of traditional software – simply pay one low, flat fee per month!
The National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) provides their definition of Cloud Computing:
Cloud computing is a model for enabling convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications and services) that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction.
By leveraging technology as a service, your business can have on-demand access to the resources it needs to thrive. Access your network and applications from anywhere, with any device.
- Cost Effective – Shift your cost structure to a predictable OpEx. Quick and easy to expand as your firm expands
- Migrations – Our team is experienced with migrations and onboarding
- Security – Firewalls, active directory, anti-virus, ThreatStop, backups – better security and redundancy than in your office
Our Hosted Solutions include:
- Hosted Exchange
- Virtual Servers
- Virtual Desktops
- Microsoft Office Office 365
- Anti-virus and security
- Secure storage and backup
- Management agents on your local desktops
Our Cloud Computing Solutions include everything: service, maintenance and support.
Let us help you identify the right applications for your business and provide all of your service, support and maintenance while increasing your productivity and meeting your budgetary requirements.
Never pay to upgrade your software applications again – all revisions and upgrades are included!
Find out how much our Cloud Computing Solutions can save your organization, and experience the tax benefits of converting your software costs to a flat monthly operating expense. Contact us today!